COVID-19 Studio Guidelines:
We are taking precautions to keep you and your dance safe for this dance season!
For all upcoming rehearsals and camps, we will be following many procedures to ensure the safety of our staff and dancers. We will have grouping schedules to only allow a certain number of dancers in the studio at a time with strict pick up and drop off times to ensure time to clean and sanitize between classes.
- We ask that all parents and siblings remain in their cars. The lobby is currently closed for drop off and pick up. We ask that parents and caregivers drop off students and pick them up at the specific times asked of them.
- if you have questions or concerns you can enter the lobby after pick up or drop off is completed.
- The wearing of masks is encouraged, but not required.
- Unvaccinated staff will be required to wear a mask
- At the instructor’s request students may be asked to wear masks in class
Upon entering the Studio:
- All students will be asked to sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- All bags will be placed in the dancers designated area.
- Once again, no parents, caregivers or siblings are allowed to enter the studio
In the Studio Procedures:
- We will have signage posted throughout the studio encouraging social distancing and good hygiene practices.
- Hand Sanitizer will be readily available throughout the studio.
- All props will be wiped down after every use.
- All studios will be cleaned after each class.
- If tumbling mats or equipment is used they will be wipes down by the dancers after each use.
- Only props that have plastic handles will be allowed to be used until further notice. Props will not bepassed from person to person during the same use.
- Students will not be allowed to touch each other or share once items.
- The office and front desk area is strictly limited to staff only.